UAE in demand jobs and salaries 2023
The United Arab Emirates is a promising place for many job seekers these days for its glorious financial status and splendid vision for the future. As there are many high demand jobs in UAE for 2023, a person must know them to get ready with their education or with their migration plan as a skilled migrant.
These job opportunities for 2023 in UAE are not limited to a single job field, but have stretched to a vast number of fields.
Coaches in UAE for personal and professional work
As their lives become busier and complicated with so many things going around, people need a coach, a real coach to get everything in line and to make things better and simple for them. So for those who have this kind of abilities and necessity experiences, UAE has got the job for you.
Average salary of a Coach in UAE
- Junior Life Coach (1-5 years experience): AED 15,700 to AED 22,000
- Senior Life Coach (8+ years experience): AED 22,000 to AED 27,500
- Junior Executive Coach (1-5 year experience): AED 11,000 to AED 15,500
- Senior Executive Coach (8+ years experience): AED 15,500 to AED 19,200
2. Digital content creators/ Marketing/ social media specialists
Digitalization is the current market in the world and content is the king in this digitized market. So whoever can create such unique and creative content has a big opportunity in UAE as a digital content creator and especially as a freelancer. Also as the power of social media is rising up, social media specialists who can make an impact on customer’s minds can have so many opportunities in UAE.
Average salary of a Digital content creator is AED 6000
- Junior/Senior Marketing Specialist (0-4 years experience): AED 3,000 to AED 6,500
- Sales and Marketing Manager (5-9 years experience): AED 8500 to AED 15,000
- Junior/Senior Digital Marketing Specialist (0-4 years experience: AED 7000 to AED 10,000
- Digital Marketing Manager (1-4 years experience): AED 10,000 to AED 14,000
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager (5-9 years experience): AED 14,000 to AED 16,000
- SEO Specialist (1-3 year experience): AED 9800 to AED 13,000
- SEO Manager (1-5 years experience): AED 12,700 to AED 18,600
- Content Marketing Executive (0-4 years experience): AED 5000 to AED 6000
- Content Manager (5-9 years experience): AED 6000 to AED 9000
- Social Media Specialist (1-4 years experience): AED 9850 to AED 15000
- Social Media Manager (5-9 years experience): AED 15,000 to AED 20,700.
3. Graphic designers/ Photographers
As the companies and businesses rise in UAE, they need to showcase themselves in very creative ways to compete with each other. Graphic designers, photographers have very good job opportunities in the UAE to prove their talents with their creativity.
Average salary of a Graphic Designer in UAE
- Junior/Senior Photographer (1-5 years experience): AED 2000 to AED 7500
- Mid-career Photographer (5-10 years experience): AED 7500 to AED 8,300
- Junior Graphic Designer (0-2 years experience): AED 5670 to AED 6,440
- Senior Graphic Designer (2-5 years experience): AED 6440 to AED 8,600
- Mid-career Graphic Designer (5-10 years experience): AED 8600 to AED 12,700
- Junior Art Consultant (0 – 4 years experience) average: AED 14,000
- Experienced Art Consultant (8+ years experience) average: AED 24,000
4. Medical and Healthcare Professionals
Health care system is one of the never ending opportunity lots. Since the population is getting high in the UAE, a career in the health sector is a demanding factor. One of the main goals in the UAE is it’s care for people and health care has become a booming industry in the UAE. So doctors. Nurses and medical support staff have a great demand in the UAE.
Average salary in Medical and Health Care sector
- Nurse Staff: AED 8400 to AED 26,000
- General Practitioners: AED 16,800 to AED 70,000+
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: AED 4250 to AED 25,500
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: (0-4 years experience): AED 8,015 +
- Senior Laboratory Assistant: (8+ years experience): AED 13,000+
- Healthcare Assistant: AED 3125+
- Clinic Manager: AED 6897+
5. E-commerce Specialists
E commerce has become one of the fastest growing industries all over the world with the Covid-19 pandemic and will be a booming industry in future as well. People have a tendency to buy from E commerce platforms online rather than doing physical shopping as it is really easy and time saving.
Average Salary of an E-Commerce Specialist
- e-commerce Specialist: AED 3,213+
- Junior E-commerce Manager (0-2 years experience): AED 10,900 to AED 12,300
- Senior E-commerce Manager (2-5 years experience): AED 12,300 to AED 16,500.
- Mid-career E-commerce Manager (5-10 years experience): AED 16,500 to AED 24,300.
6. Business Development and Sales specialists
Businesses need development and alignments to keep on track. So specialists who have the ability in doing so can find their correct place in UAE. Sales persons, team managers etc can apply to these jobs anytime now.
Average salary in Sales or Business related field
- Junior Business Development Associate (0-4 years experience): AED 9,500+
- Senior Business Development Associate (8+ years experience): AED 16,000+
- Business Development Manager: AED 8,000 to AED 22,500
- Head of Compliance: AED 64,000 to AED 72,000
- Sales Representative: AED 3,275+
- Sales Team Manager: AED 6,467+
7. Online journalists
People still read but through online. So online reading has been popular these days and writers. Editors have a chance in online journalism in UAE.
Average salary of Journalism related professionals
- Junior Editor (0-2 year experience): AED 7000 to AED 8800
- Senior Editor (2- 5 year experience): AED 8800 to AED 11,700
- Mid-career Editor (5-10 year experience): AED 11,700 to AED 17,400
- Junior Journalist (0-2 year experience): AED 11,000 to AED 12,900
- Senior Journalist (2-5 year experience): AED 12,900 to AED 18,300
- Mid-career Journalist (5-10 year experience): AED 18,300 to AED 24,100
The UAE is a home for many nationals all around the globe and this means translators have their job open. Many legal tasks need translators and it is a demanding job in the UAE.
Average salary of a translator is 4,000 AED to 27,000 AED
9. Software Developers
The IT industry is a never ending lead and many jobs are located at IT. Software engineer or Software Developer is one of the most desirable jobs all around the world. It is the same in the UAE and software developers have a quality demand.
Average salary of Software Developers
- Junior Software Developer (0-1year experience): AED 6000 to AED 7500
- Senior Software Developer (1-4 years experience): AED 7500 to AED 10,000
- Mid-career Software Developer (5-9 years experience): AED 10,000 to AED 10,500
- Experienced Software Developer (10+ years experience): AED 10,500+
10. Finance Specialists/ Financial Analysts
Finance industry is always growing with the bloom of the finance sector in any country. The careers for financial specialists or financial analysts or related are very much in demand in the UAE.
Average salary of Finance Professionals
- Finance Manager: AED 32,000 to AED 41,000
- Chief Finance Officer: AED 87,000 to AED 107,000
- Operation Manager: AED 28,500 to AED 35,500.
- Junior Financial Analyst (0-2 year experience): AED 13,800 to AED 16,100
- Senior Financial Analyst (2-5 years experience): AED 16,100 to AED 20,300
- Mid-career Financial Analyst (5-9 years experience): AED 20,300 to AED 26,700
- Experienced Financial Analyst (10+ years experience): AED 26,700+
So these are some careers which are in demand in the UAE. Apart from these afore said list there are many more careers such as Engineers, Paralegals, Teachers, Hospitality and Tourism Professionals, Administrative Assistants, HR and recruitment and many more. So what’s important is to know your path well and to plan well with all the necessary details if you are finding a better career life in the UAE.
Planning to find a job in the UAE? Create a perfect resume which will attract your recruiters and your job is a 100% guaranteed goal. Create your ATS friendly resume here.
Want to know what an ATS friendly resume is? Also read more about UAE job winning resume format.
Cresuma wishes you best of luck in your job search!
Help Cresuma cover the server and other costes to continue this 100% Free Service. Show your support below.